CTI Admission 2021 – 2022 Looking students be ready now. The Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and directorate general of training has conducting an All India Common Entrance Test (AICET). Their purpose have provide admission to contenders in Craftsman Instructor Training (CTI) under the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Thus, all hopefuls may view below complete details for filling CTI Online Form 2021 Date, Eligibility, Links, Application Fee, Selection Process etc.
Current Year, CTI Admission Form 2021 will be apply through online @ nimionlineadmission.in. SDE Ministry open online application invitation link for CITS ATIs FTIs RVTIs Pvt ToTs. NCVT CTI Admission will provide to eligible aspirants in various training institutions of India. To participate in CTI course admission, you have got for entrance test and fill the application form.
CTI Form Date 2021 Latest Update: Click Here to download CTI Admission 2021 Prospectus
Moreover, in this post you will get all necessary information regarding AICET NCVT CTI Admission 2021 Procedure. Even though, you have passed 10th / 12th board along ITI certificate and interested to take CTI course benefits then must use this articles features.
NCVT CTI Admission 2021 Online Form
- 1 NCVT CTI Admission 2021 Online Form
- 1.1 CTIs Admission List
- 1.2 CIT Trades List for AITs / ATIs-EPIs/FTIs
- 1.3 CTI Trades List in NCTI / RVTIs
- 1.4 CTI Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Required Documents List during Application Submission
- 1.6 How to Apply CTI Online Form
- 1.7 CTI Online Application Form Dates 2021
- 1.8 CTI Exam Center List
- 1.9 CTI Admission Cell (Contact Details)
NCVT arrange Online Computer Based Examination to distribute admission seats for 1 year Integrated Craft Instructor (CTI) Training Course for multiple trades. This will applicable in All India Common Entrance Test. Initially students make the valid application form and later go for further process such as Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Counselling, Seat Allotment rounds.
- CTI Application Form will be available with help of online web portal.
- Application form filling will start from June (4th Week) to July (3rd Week) on authority website.
- Contenders will be consider their registration only one condition that is they have filled all details in proper manner and paid application fee.
- Paying form fee is a validation check for your application status eligible.
- After over last date of registration, the portal will not access more applications.
|General & all other communities||₹ 500/-|
|ST / SC / PH & Women students||₹ 300/-|
- NCVT CTI Application Fee can be deposit through online mode only.
- You can pay it using debit card, net banking, credit card, UPIs.
- Further old method (DD, Check, Challan) are not applicable nowadays.
- After make payment & accomplish the registration. You can download acknowledgment slip along registration / reference number.
CTIs Admission List
|AICET||All India Common Entrance Test|
|NSTI||National Skill Training Institute|
|CITS||Craft Instructor Training Scheme|
|IToT||Institute of Training of Trainers|
|CTS||Craftsmen Training Scheme|
|EWS||Economically Weaker Sections|
|NTC||National Trade Certificate|
|NCVT||National Council of Vocational Training|
CIT Trades List for AITs / ATIs-EPIs/FTIs
|Carpenter||Computer Hardware & Networking Maintenance||Computer Software Application||Draughtsman Civil|
|Dress Making||Electrician & Wireman||Electronic Mechanic||Fitter|
|Foundry||Instrument Mechanic||Mechanics Agriculture Machinery||Machinist & Operator Adv. Machine Tool|
|Machinist Grinder||Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||Motor Mechanic Vehicle||Plumber||Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic (RODA)|
|Sewing Technology||Sheet Metal Worker||Tool and Die Maker||Technician Power Electronic System|
CTI Trades List in NCTI / RVTIs
|Architectural Assistantship||Catering & Hospitality||Computer Software Application|
|Cosmetology||Desk Top Publishing Operator||Draughtsman Civil|
|Dress Making||Electronic Mechanic||Fashion Design Technology|
|Office Management / Hindi||Sewing Technology||Surface Ornamentation Technique|
CTI Eligibility Criteria
These are mandatory conditions for all application that they have fulfill all eligibility criteria before submit online application form of NCVT CTIs. The necessary criteria details as follow:
Students seems that there is not upper age limitation for the CTI Courses.
- A candidates should be an Indian citizen as per nationality.
- Their education possession must be minimum 12th (HS / Intermediate) with ITI Pass or NTC / NAC (NCVT) certificate in relevant trade or Diploma / Degree from a reputed board / institutes.
Required Documents List during Application Submission
Aspirants must have following documents and details in ready form to apply for CTI Admission and Rs. For payment.
- Photograph with Signature (Scanned / Soft copy)
- Community Certificate only for OBC / SC / ST candidates (Scanned / Soft copy)
- 8th / SSLC (10th Std.) mark sheet (Scanned / Soft copy)
- NTC or NAC or Diploma / Degree certificate (Scanned / Soft copy)
- Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking details, UPIs ID
- Photo filter (for case 2 Max size of image should be 40 KB and for cases 3,4,5 100 KB)
How to Apply CTI Online Form
Dear Students !! The CTI Application Form Link will be provided by official website. Capable students who are wishing to get admission in Craftsman Instructor Training (CTI) under the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in various trades, they must have eligibility criteria as listed above. If you have all that, then use below guideline to make registration successfully.
- Step 1: Visit to authority website, GoI – Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and Directorate General of Training to apply online form.
- Step 2: For registration yourself submit email id and mobile number.
- Step 3: Fill OTP for login / verification and also choose option to go with Mobile number / Aadhar number.
- Step 4: Fill the application step to step and mention all personal / education details in proper way.
- Step 5: Upload necessary and additional eligibility documents along filling online form.
- Step 6: In the last step, you may pay application fee and complete registration process. After this you have to take printout for document verification after counseling at institute.
CTI Online Application Form Dates 2021
Important date sheet / schedule is recorded by all candidates. It will help to prevent by missing any kind of event. Because these all events are compulsory as a point of view AICET Admissions.
|CTI Online Form Start Date||August 2021|
|Online Application Deadlines||August 2021|
|Mock Examination||August 2021|
|CTI Hall Ticket download||Notify later|
|CTI Computer Based Exam Date||September 2021|
|Result & Counseling||Update Later|
CTI Exam Center List
CTI Admission Cell (Contact Details)
General Enquiry Phone Number: +91 85275-68928
Issues in Online Admission Phone: 044-22500791 (9 AM to 05:30 PM)
Official website: nimionlineadmission.in
Final Words: The details as mentioned above for CTI Admission Application Form in this blog post for students who are eligible for it. Interested aspirants for AICET admission in this course’s various trades may check all information carefully here.
Afterall, if you have any question regarding CTI Admission 2021 – 2022, then level us a comment in below box. ALL THE BEST FRIENDS.