OPSC VAS 659 Recruitment 2022-23 Notification Out by Odisha Public Service Commission for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Class – III & Group-B position under Odisha Veterinary Service department’s Fisheries & Animal Resources Development Department. There are total 659 vacancies going to be fill by Odisha PSC. Hence, all hopefuls may submission OPSC VAS Application Form on its authority website, i.e. opsc.gov.in. Seeking Upcoming Government Jobs in Odisha candidates has grate news today. Moreover, they should ready for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Apply Online link which will active from 30th December 2022 to LAST DATE 30th January 2023. To acquire this job opportunity in Odisha you may cover below highlighted information for more knowledge.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2022-23 Notification, Advt No. 04 of 2022 release in a pdf file which can be access from below quick link.
Download OPSC VAS Notification 2022 PDF !!!
OPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Website – http://opsc.gov.in online application are invited from eligible candidates for post of VAS. This is high salary paying odisha govt job for a candidate whose possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science and its equivalent. The advertisement detailed pdf also shows Method of Selection in OPSC VAS and written examination syllabus topic wise. Selectors will find most energetic & skilled aspirants after execute Written Examination & Viva voce test. Assam Veterinary Service Under Fisheries & ARD Department in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 44,900/- in Level-10, Cell-I of the pay matrix provided under rule -3 of the ORSP rules, 2017 with usual dearness and other allowances.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022 Details:
|♦ JOB HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||Odisha Publish Service Commission|
|Advertisement No. :||Advt No. 13/2022-23|
|Total Vacancies :||659 Posts|
|Name of Job :||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)|
|Job Place :||Odisha State|
|Registration Dates :||30/12/2022 to 30/01/2023
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination, Viva voce|
|Official Website :||http://www.opsc.gov.in|
Allocation of Vacancy :
|Sr. No.||Categories||No. of Posts|
|1.||Unreserved (UR / GEN)||302 (100-w)|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||118 (37-w)|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe||234 (74-w)|
|Grand Total ⇒
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC VAS Vacancy 2022
Age Limit :
- Every applicant must have age limit between 21 Years to 32 years as on 1st January 2023.
- For SEBC / SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen : Candidates age relaxation will be maximum 5 years in case of these specify communities.
- For PwD : Candidates will get maximum age relaxation upto 10 years if they have permanent disability of 40% or more.
- An contender must have pass out minimum Bacehlor Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from a recognized university or its equivalent board / institute and have registered himself / herself under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioner Act, 1970.
Salary (Pay Scale):
- VAS: ₹ 44,900/- in Level – 10, Cell – I of the Pay Matrix under Rule – 3 of the ORSP Rules, 2017 with other Dearness and Allowances.
Selection Process for Appointment:
- Written Exam (Phase 1)
- Viva voce (Phase 2)
- Document Verification (Final round)
Certificates / Documents to be Attached:
Candidates must have following certificates list and also agree as Submitted by me and put their full signature and date on the same and they must not attach the original documents to their applicants.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate / +2 Examination certificate
- B.V.Sc Degree Certificate
- Marks-Lists in support of all the aforesaid examination (H.S.C to B.V.SC Degree) passed including fail marks.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Registration Certificate under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.
- Certificate showing the continuance of the engagement in service issued by the director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Service, Odisha in case of contractual VAS / AVAS.
- Any identity proof.
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.E.B.C / S.C. / S.T.
- Required Odia Test Pass Certificate.
- Disability Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate.
- No objection certificate.
- Sports certificate.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates must go through the details of the advertisement download link mentioned above.
- Visit OPSC, http://opsc.gov.in official website to access apply online link.
- Before filling online application form, make sure you have all documents & details.
- Fill the registration form step by step fields.
- Upload Photo, Sign and Board Certificates.
- Submit it as final after verification and Pay application fee.
- For General / OBC / EWS Categories : ₹ 500/- will be charge by bank.
- For SC / ST : ₹ 1000/- will be charge
- Payment Mode will be Online.
|Official Notification Release Date||20/12/2022|
|Online Registration Start Date||30/12/2022|
|Application Form Last Date||30/01/2023|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result / Merit List release date||To be notified later|
ALL THE BEST Friends for OPSC Recruitment …. !!! You may regular follow www.ExamsEdu.in blog for more update regarding Government Job & Career in future.