OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification, Odisha LSI Vacancy 2023 Online Application released for 565 posts to apply at www.osssc.gov.in/Public/OSSSC/Default.aspx:
Latest Update: Odisha SSSC Livestock Inspector Form Last Date going to be expire soon….. You may register fast if not done yet. All important links available below in this post…..
Fantastic News guys !! Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has come-up with OSSSC Latest Recruitment for Livestock Inspector Post for candidates who are well-qualified and looking for Latest Government Jobs in Odisha. Department will held written test / physical / medical rounds to appointing suitable and motivated candidates. The Odisha State Govt has approved advertisement on osssc official website. As per official news, you may download OSSSC Livestock Inspector Notification 2023 PDF from below linking section. Therefore, authority select most deserving aspirants who have eligible with good skills. Thus, interested contenders can utilize this fabulous job opportunity in Odisha state. The commission will activate OSSSC Livestock Inspector Online Application Form link by starting 2023 to 2023 through https://www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Livestock Inspector-2023 OSSSC online applications invitation for new recruitment to fill-up total 565 number of District Cadre posts. These vacancies allocate in various district establishment of director of animal husbandry and veterinary services, odisha, cuttak under Fisheries & Animal Resources Development Department, Government of Odisha. Whenever, the registration / application form submission process is start by 05/08/23, candidates are advised to submit Odisha LSI Application Form as soon as possible by avoiding last day rush on server. Vacancy distribution and eligibility criteria disclosed in this article. Moreover, you may approach a quick link for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Vacancy Official Advertisement if you have fulfil all intrigued contestants eligibility criteria.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Vacancy 2023 Notification for 565 number of posts can by claim by submitting an online application form at www.osssc.gov.in. Also check OSSSC livestock Inspector district-wise / category-wise vacancies, scale of pay/remuneration, eligibility and other terms and conditions.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Vacancy Notification 2023
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Department Name :||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (O.S.S.S.C.)|
|Advt. no.||IIE – 09/2019 – 787 (C) / OSSSC|
|Total Vacancies :||565 Posts|
|Name of Job :||Livestock Inspector (LSI)|
|Location / Place :||Odisha State|
|Registration Dates :||05-08-2023 to 26-08-2023|
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Qualification :||12th Pass / Graduation Pass|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Exam / Skill Test|
|Official Website :||www.osssc.gov.in|
Odisha LSI Vacancy Details Post-Wise:
Livestock Inspector Grade-II, Milk Recorder / Stock Keeper / Enumerator / Poultry Assistant
|LSI (Livestock Inspector)||565 Posts|
Really important note, hopefuls don’t forget to refer official notification to check detailed eligibility norms and essential information. The complete details about OSSSC LSI Notification such as age limitation (relaxation), educational qualification, salary, selection process, important dates, application fee can be observe from this blog as bellow;
OSSSC LSI Job 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications :
- A candidates must have able to speak, read and write Odia language.
- Passed 10th class with Odia as the medium of exam in non-language subject.
- Pass Odia as language subject in the final exam of Class-VII or above from School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government.
- Passed a test in Odia in ME School standard conducted by the school and Mass Education Department.
Salary / Grade Pay :
- Scale of Pay (Pre-revised) Pay Band-1 i.e. ₹ 5,200-20,200/- + Grade pay of ₹ 2,000/-
- Consolidated monthly remuneration : ₹ 9,000/-
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be abouve the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2023.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / SEBC / Women category.
Selection Procedure :
The selection procedure of OSSSC Livestock Inspector 2023 will include following competition rounds :
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Measurement Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online ?
- Step 01: Open the official portal of Odisha SSC, @ www.osssc.gov.in.
- Step 02 : @ home page undergo further ‘RECRUITMENT > ADVERTISEMENT / NOTIFICATION’.
- Step 03: Now, again click on download link title as “Livestock Inspector-2023 Notification”.
- Step 04: Read all the instruction carefully as mentioned in the Advt. file.
- Step 05: For fill up blank application form choose ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Step 06: Now mention all entries which are required / additional in the registration form.
- Step 07: After complete, Registration-I and Registration-II you may go for pay online form fee.
- Step 08: At last, ensure the details display on filled application form and generate it in PDF format to download or take a printout of it.
Click Here to Apply Online (Link Active on 05/08/23)
Osssc.gov.in Livestock Inspector 2023 Recruitment Important Dates
|Detailed Official Notification Release Date||Out Soon|
|Application Form Sending Start Date||05 August 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||26 August 2023|
|Exam Date||Update Later|
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern
Odisha Livestock Inspector Exam Syllabus will include Arithmetical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence, General Knowledge topic in the written exam question paper. There will be total 100 questions of 1 mark each. However, Odisha SSC Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern, of Livestock Inspector will be update here after publish by authority.
There shall be a written examination for 130 marks followed by Physical Standard Measurement Test as detailed below :
|Subject of Written Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Arithmetic||30||30||2 ½ hours|
About OSSSC : The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012 Vide G.A. Department Notification No. 10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt. 14.05.2013. The government in General Administration Department have entrusted this commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examination to district level Group-C Civil posts under 24 Department of Government Vide Notification no. 4417/Gen dt. 18.02.2013. The commission which became functional from 1st November, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar Science May 2013.
Odisha Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2023…. !!! You may regular follow www.ExamsEdu.in blog for more Latest Government Jobs and make Career in future with US. ALL THE BEST !!
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Vacancy 2023 – FAQ
There are total 565 number of posts wide, District or Category wise.
The commission decided 26/08/2021, last date.
Applicable candidates can submit online form from 05/08/2023.
An applicant must have 12th / Graduation pass out marksheet + VHSE in livestock management diploma / degree.