PHED Assam JE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 111 Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies, PHED Assam Jr Engineer Application Form @ www.phe.assam.gov.in / www.jjmassam.in.
Punjab Health Engineering Department, Assam as announced New Employment Notification for inviting online application for Junior Engineer. In the Advt. there are total 111 posts available for candidates who have pass or pursuing in Junior Engineer in Civil degree from a reputed institute / college of Assam. Therefore, unemployed aspirants who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs in Assam specially in engineering sector. Here is good opportunity in PHE Department of Assam. Initially a short notice publish instead PHED JE Detailed Notification PDF issued by office shortly. Thus, hopefuls who are best fit for this job may readout below required information as a brief overview.
PHED Assam JE Recruitment 2021 – Exam Date, Admit Card @ www.phe.assam.gov.in
Assam Public Health Engineering Department (APHED) is the nodal state government’s department for the rural areas of Assam. APHED is proudly managed by high qualified and experienced professional staff and has been serving the people of the state. Its managing science 1956. It provide facilitate the process of mobilising collective energies of the organisational functionaries as well as all other stake holders, vision, thrust and mission of the organisation have been identified with participatory approach. Besides of this management engineers play very important role. That’s the reason PHED Assam team invite fresh candidates for newly appointment.
Moreover, all of eligible candidates are advised to check all concerning details before go to apply PHED Assam Junior Engineer Vacancy 2021 Application Form. Filling registration form link can be access from phe.assam.gov.in official website or alternatively from this web page also.
Assam PHED Junior Engineer Notification 2021 – Details:
|♦ JOB HIGHLIGHT ♦|
|Department Name :||Assam Public Health Engineering Department [P.H.E.D.]|
|Cadre Strength :||623|
|Total Vacancies :||111 Posts|
|Name of Job :||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering, Diploma)|
|Job Place :||Assam Phed’s|
|Registration Dates :||23 July to 08 August 2021|
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||HSLC & Diploma Weightage|
|Official Website :||www.phe.assam.gov.in / www.jjmassam.in|
Assam PHE Vacancy Details Category-Wise:
|OC||OBC/MOBC||SC||EWS||Total||Post reserved for P.W.D. & Type of disability|
5 Nos. Blindness and Low vision = 1
Deaf and Hard of hearing = 2
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, etc. = 1
Autism, intellectual disability, etc. = 1
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form
- The candidate must produce registration certificate of employment exchange in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Age Limit :
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. Whereas the upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC / ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates i.e., up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification no. ABP. 6/2016/9 dtd, 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with benchmark disabilities by 10 years irrespective of SC / ST / OBC / MOBC and OC candidates as per Govt. Notification no. ABP. 144/95/121 dtd. 28/10/2015.
Pay Scale / Salary :
Pay scale + Grade Pay + other allowances as admissible to the assam state government employees from time to time (per month).
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
|₹ 14,000/- to 60,500/-||₹ 8,700/-||PB-2|
Education Qualification :
3 years diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by AICTU. Mere acquiring of higher degree will carry no weightage.
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of merit as per academic, performance as follows :-
How to Apply Online:
Aspirants who are toppers in JE – Civil diploma engineering certificate may get good selection chance in Assam PHE JE Jobs. All crazy boys / girls may apply an online application to participate in this recruitment drive. Let’s be aware how to fill online form for JE Assam PHED.
- Step 01: Open the official website of Assam PHE Department i.e., – phe.assam.gov.in
- Step 02: Click on a link under recruitments > Notice for Junior Engineer 2021.
- Step 03: Carefully read the notification before applying online form.
- Step 04: Now, press the “Online Apply” link.
- Step 05: Then fill all required and additional field in the application.
- Step 06: Choose job category post name and read the Eligibility Criteria.
- Step 07: In II Registration process upload scanned soft copy for photo, signature and required certificates.
- Step 08: Once complete all details, review your Application Form for cross check.
- Step 09: Submit it successfully at finally or Save PDF & Print Application for future use.
- For General / OBC / EWS (Lineal Descendants) / EWS : ₹ 1000/-
- For SC category : ₹ 500/-
- PwD (Persons with Disability) : ₹ 500/-
- Ex-Serviceman : ₹ 500/-
- Payment Mode will be Online.
|Short notice publish date||08th July 2021|
|Detailed Official Notification Release Date||23 July 2021|
|Online Registration Start Date||23 July 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||08 August 2021|
|Application Fee deposit last date||08 August 2021|
|Result / Merit List release date||Update Later|
Click Here to Apply Online Application (Link active now)
Board’s Authorized Website: phe.assan.gov.in