Rajasthan SET Syllabus 2023 PDF : RSET Exam 2023 Scheme for written Test and subject wise syllabus PDF available now. Aspirants who are going to apply for RSET Exam 2023 may also download exam pattern and syllabus for preparation. This is essential to score high and qualify RSET Exam. Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara (GGTU) started inviting online application form for RSET Exam 2023.
You may apply before 11th February through sso.rajasthan.gov.in portal. Before, that you may check your study plan and once checkout detailed syllabus for RSET Exam 2023 download links available below.
RSET Exam 2023 Scheme, Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara (GGTU)|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test|
|Test Type||Eligible certificate for Assistant Professor in Rajasthan Colleges|
|Notification Date||10 January 2023|
|Application Mode||Online only|
RSET 2023 Scheme of Test
Pattern of Examination : The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
|Paper||Marks||No of Questions||MCQ||Total Duration|
|I||100||50||The questions in paper I intends to access the teaching / research aptitude of candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.||03 Hours (180 minutes) Without any break. All the questions are compulsory|
|II||200||100||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge|
Medium of Question Paper:-
- The medium of question paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation / construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of university shall be final in this regard.
Marking Scheme :
- Each question carries 02 marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marking will be given for questions un-answered / un-attempted.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option. If a question is found to be incorrect / ambiguous or has multiple correct answer, only those candidates who have attempted the question and chosen one of the correct answers would be given the Credit.
- If a question is found to be incorrect and the Question is dropped, then two marks (+2) will be awarded to all those who have appeared in the Exam. The reason could be due to human error or technical error.
Download RSET 2023 Exam Syllabus PDF
|Subject Code||Name of Subjects||Syll. In Hindi||Syll. In English|
|103099||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude||Download||Download|
|103003||Computer Science & Application||—||Download|