TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification released by Tamil nadu Public Service Commission for 761 Vacancy 2023 in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department 2023 Online Form begin from 11 January 2023 at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 : TNPSC RI Vacancy Online Form 2023
Advertisement No. 646 Notification No. 02/2023 announced by TNPSC for inviting Applications from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 11.02.2023 for direct recruitment to the post of Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department included in Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Engineering Subordinate Service. Candidates before go to apply TNPSC Road Inspector Online Application form 2023, read the notification details available below.
TNPSC Road Inspector Notification 2023: Overview
|Organization Name||TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Road Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||761 Posts|
|Notification Date||13 January 2023|
|Application Mode||Online only|
- For one Time Registration : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee : Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online Only (by UPIs, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net-Banking)
|Application Form Apply Start||13 January 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||11 February 2023|
|Application Correction Window||16 February 2023 (12:01 AM) to 18 February 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Upload documents||24 April 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download||10 days prior to the test|
|Exam Date||Paper-I : 07.05.23 (9:30 am to 12:30 PM) Paper-II : 07.05.23 (2:00 pm to 05:00 PM)|
|Publication of Written Exam Results||July 2023|
|CV / Counselling||August 2023|
TNPSC RI 2023 Eligibility & Qualification Details
Age Limit :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC (OBCM)s BCMs and Destitute widows of all categories : No maximum age limit
- Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC (OBCM)s BCMs] : 37 years (should not have completed)
- Applicants Must possession an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from a Government recognized institute: Provided that preference shall be given to the persons processing Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- The educational qualifications prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. 10th + ITI (10+2) or 10th + diploma (10+3) or 10th + Diploma + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+3+3) or 10th + HSC + Diploma (10+2+2) or 10th + HSC + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10 + 2 + 4) as required under section 25 of the TN Government Servants Act, 2016.
|Vacancy Details Total Posts : 761|
|Name of Post||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
|Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (Post Code : 3245)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Engineering Subordinate Service (Code No:115)||761 [691 + 70 Backlog Vacancies for SC Category]|
- Written Exam (Objective Type) (OMR Method)
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 19500-71900 /- (Level-8)
How to Apply TNPSC Road Inspector Online Form 2023
Below we are trying to describe in easy way for Tamil nadu Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 online form submission procedure
- Initially, read full notification details carefully; TNPSC RI Posts
- If you are capable, then go to Apply Online link at website; tnpscexams.in
- Fill all compulsory fields in the Application Form.
- Also upload required documents
- Pay / Submit Application fee
- Print Final Registered Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If a candidate have minimum qualification & full fill age criteria, then he/she can go for apply a post.
Last Date is 11th Feb 2023.