Uttara Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department is going to start Panchayat Sahayak cum Accountant cum Data Entry Operator vacancy in all 58189 departments from 30th July. Interested candidates may check UP Panchayat Sahayak Bharti Eligibility, Education, Age limit, selection Process, salary and other details here.
UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Government announce guidelines to recruit local candidates for the post of Panchayat Sahayak, Accountant, DEO. Department will heir them as per schedule of selection rounds by individual districts. UP Panchayat Sahayak Vacancy 2021 Application Form can be fill-up by eligible and capable aspirants only. Therefore, board commencement that they will complete it from 30/07/2021 to 10th September 2021 to select 58,000 Gram Panchayat Sahayak in each dist.
Out of total, 58189 vacancies are for the posts of Panchayat Sahayak, Accountant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) in all panchayati raj department of Uttar Pradesh.
Vacancies Details :-
- Panchayat Sahayak : 58,189 Posts
- Accountant : 821 Posts
- Computer Operator : 1642 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 1642 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must be a local candidate of related panchayati raj department during submission of application form.
Age limit : Minimum age limit is 18 years whereas maximum age limit can be 40 years. SC, ST and OBC candidates will get age relaxation of 05 years.
- Panchayat Sahayak | Assistant Accountant cum Data Entry Operator : 12th Class Pass out.
- Accountant : Applicant must have a degree in B.Com & CCC Certificate from NIELIT and 3 years of work experience.
- Computer Operator : You must hold 12th pass certificate in any stream and have CCC certificate from NIELIT with 3 year experience.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : B.Tech (Civil) & 3 Years of Experience or Diploma in Civil with 7 years of experience.
- Panchayat Sahayak | Assistant Accountant cum Data Entry Operator : ₹ 6,000/-
- Accountant : ₹ 15,000/-
- Computer Operator : ₹ 9,000/-
- JE (Civil) : ₹ 20,000/-
Candidates will be selected without written exam, shortlist from direct merit list which will prepare as follows :
- 10th (High School) Class obtained marks (%)
- 12th (Intermediate) Class obtained marks (%)
How to Apply Online:
- Step 01: Visit offline at any rojgar center in your area.
- Step 02: Purchase UP Panchayati Raj Sahayak, DEO, Accountant Application Form format or download it from online sources.
- Step 03: Fill-up the application form and attach one-self attested document’s photocopyalong it.
- Step 04: Send or deposit it to your area wise Panchayati Raj Regional Office, Address.
- No application fee is charge for this recruitment.
|Detailed Official Notification Release Date||27 July 2021|
|Application Form Sending Start Date||30 July 2021|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||10 September 2021|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Later|