UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2021 department of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission conduct written exam of Jr Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) on January 4th, 2020, upsssc ja cutoff marks expected & official (latter) update in this article, to download and view upsssc.gov.in JA Merit List, Shortlisted students PDF be alert here.
Hi, Friends – Check obtained upsssc junior assistant results 2020 and cutoff marks from this online page that is update to day with all local and official news. UP SSSC authority conduct its first round of eligibility test as Written Test (PEN & PAPER BASED). Recruiters handover OMR sheet to checking and preparing marks, cutoffs for reserved & unreserved categories students to publish results of Junior Assistant Exam held on 04-01-2020. On the same day, UPSSSC team member collected all answer sheets to department, Lucknow. Therefore, the activity to upload results, selection list of qualified applicants take some time. Thus, postulation might remark their selection chance base on cross check the Answer Key, paper view / analysis. Passes of few weeks you can find UPSSSC JA Exam 2021 Results by using links of destination resources at bottom of this page.
Today Latest Update: (30/Jan/2021): UPSSSC Junior Assistant Written Exam Result 2021 to be announce soon. You may be tuned with us to check online marks details, upsssc jr assistant result date is expecting on tentatively.
UP Junior Assistant Result 2021 Release Date, Cutoff Marks, Merit List
|Declare date of UPSSSC Jr. Asst Results||Feb 2021|
|UP Junior Assistant Typing Test Date||Out Soon|
|Students Selection PDF List||Announce Soon|
|Status of Marks||Counting by examiners|
Same Like Previous Exam, Uttar Pradesh Commission circulates the notification, advt no. 04-Exam-2019 to hire freshers in high demanding civil departments for Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak) 1186 vacancies. The agency follow the guideline as they are equally do for this grade pay / salary job offers among youths. Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Job & Exam Result carry at this place at any time. More than 5.36 lakhs students with possession of senior secondary, degree mark sheet include in this race. More ever, there registration challenge has been excepted by board from start to June 26th2019 to July 20th, 2019. The bharti exam of jr assistant was held on single day of 04thJanuary 2020 on many exam centers. Hard workers for grab any one position out of 1186 JA Vacancies, perform in this test. So as per solution they can look here for PDF of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2021 Selection List of Students & cutoff to merit list marks figure out.
Upsssc.gov.in JA Exam Results 2021 Details
- Exam organize by : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Post : Junior Assistant (JA)/ Kanisth Sahayak
- Date of Test : 04.01.2020
- Announcer’s Here for : Results, Cutoff Marks (Category Wise), Merit List
- Exam Mode : Offline Test
- Total posts : 1186 vacancies
- Recruiting for : Freshers
- Answer Key : Releasing PDFs
- Total No. of Participants : Around 5,36,000
- Result Status : Declare Soon
- Application Submission Timeline : 26.06.2019 to 20.07.2019
- Official Portal : www.upsssc.gov.in
How to Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2021 Exam Result ?
The commission’s team will display new links in announcement panel for a list of shortlisted students records for post of junior assistant on the official portal. Generally, attaching candidatures lookup their marks details, selection status in PDF. So you can take help of below online serving a few steps to verify / fetch upsssc result of junior assistant January exam 2020, thus let’s get start :
- Stair I : In the initial point, you have browse the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission for yours registration values.
- Stair II : Denote the “Advt. No. 04-Exam-2019 of Junior Assistant Examination 2020″ and latest notification pdfs
- Stair III : In case results, selection list of students against Uttar Pradesh JA Exam 2020 of UPSSSC is available open that and to know score enter either reg. no., roll number, dob or candidate name, phone number, password
- Stair IV : List of marks subject wise / grand total place on screen after a millisecond to trigger of submit or login button.
- Stair V : Scroll in the Qualified Students PDF for success in the written test & cutoff, Merit list
- Stair VI : Just hold up the pdf in your device through save it as pdf or printout.
|Junior Assistant (JA) Advertisement No.||Date of Exams||Type of Tests||Result|
|Advt. No. 04/Exam/2019||04 January 2020||Written Exam||Available Soon|
|Advt. No. 01 Exam/2017||01 September to 09 September 2020 (Interview)||Interview||Available Soon|
|Advt. 26 Exam/2016||23 November to 05 December||Typing Test||Available Soon|
Destination Links :
|Check Here UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Provisional Selected List of students against 1186 posts Exam 2020||Download Here|
|View UPSSSC JA (Kanisth Sahayak) Marks Details||View Here|
UPSSC Junior Assistant Cut off Marks 2020
|Name of Category||JA Cutoffs (Advt No. 26-Exam-2016 (II)) Competitive Test 2019 (Out of 40 Marks)|
|सवतंत्रता संग्राम सेनानी के आश्रित||28.50|
|This is the last / previous year cutoff of Upsssc junior assistant and vacancies were also short in compare to 4/exam/2019 advt. notification. So you can view below expected cutoff of UPSSSC JA 2020 Exam Cutoff Marks.|
|Categories||Vacancy||JA Exam 2020 Cutoff Out of 65 (applied 0.25 negative mark)|
|General (UR)||659||85 – 88 %|
|OBC||282||85 – 88 %|
|SC||216||78 – 80 %|
|ST||29||70 – 75 %|
- Total Students Appears in Written Exam : 3,19,000
- Selection Criteria for Written Exam : Total Post x 8 (11,000 qualifying students)
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Merit List 2020 Download PDF
Hello guys ! Uttar Pradesh selection commission will declare all selection criteria related information on the same day of jr asst exam results. The release day happen suddenly for UPSSSC Junior Assistant (JA) Merit List 2020 and selected students pdf list. Estimated marks is calculate by students self after finish the test and their performance / attempts out of Hindi Insight & Writing Ability (60 Questions), General Intelligence Test (30 Qeuestions) and General Knowledge (40 Questions). Thus total 130 questions have maximum of 65 marks and this time board also apply penalty of ¼ negative mark for wrong attempt. Usually, individuals require to qualify in written test to get select for typing test, so check JA Results Status to go far.
यूपीएसएसएससीकनिष्ठ सहायक परीक्षा परिणाम / रिज़ल्ट 2020 पाने के साथ साथ www.ExamsEdu.in, को अपने दोस्तों में Like & Share करें ।